Breeky tablet 200 mcg
Breeky tablet is used for pregnancy termination (abortion), Cervical ripening before surgical pregnancy termination, Legal abortion, Blood loss, Blood deficiencies, Duodenal ulcer, Gastric ulcers, Nsaid associated gastrointestinal injury, Benign gastric ulcer and other conditions. Breeky Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Breeky Tablet contains Misoprostol as an active ingredient.
- Breeky Tablet works by preventing the ulcer formation.
- Detailed information related to Breeky Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Breeky tablet uses
This tablet users most use this medicine 'after food' Breeky tablet is actually another name of Misoprostol; Breeky Tablet
is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Pregnancy termination
- Cervical ripening before surgical pregnancy termination
- Legal abortion
- Blood loss
- Blood deficiencies
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastric ulcers
- Nsaid associated gastrointestinal injury
- Benign gastric ulcer Breeky tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Breeky tablet side effects
The most common of them can cause severe ongoing stomach discomfort or diarrhea, feeling very thirsty or hot, being unable to urinate, heavy sweating, or hot and dry skin
Breeky tablet comes with a number of side effects. These effects do not occur in all the humans taking this tablet. But some of them occur in a few people. It causes diarrhea, nausea and vomiting in some people. It also causes stomach aches, gas and constipation. It also causes a headache in some people.
Its other side effects are that it causes menstrual cramps, and it may also disturb the menstrual cycle by making them increase or irregular. These are some common side effects that might or might not occur in people. There are also some other side effects. But if these side effects began to increase or if the pain becomes unbearable, then one must see their doctor as soon as possible.
When not to use breeky tablet
- Hypersensitivity to misoprostol,
- or prostaglandin analogues.