Overview:Breeky tablets are prescription medications sold in Dubai. The primary ingredient of Breeky is misoprostol which is a medication that is used for a variety of uses. Breeky tablets have many applications for pregnancy, periods, ulcers, etc. It is possible to find everything from the cost of Breeky Tablets up to adverse negative effects on health blogs. Also, be sure to go through the entire article.
About Breeky TabletsBreeky Tablet is an anti-abortion drug that is used primarily for abortions. Misoprostol is an active ingredient in this tablet. "Misoprostol is an effective medication to induce labor in the second trimester to prevent the death of a fetus or for termination of the pregnancy," according to research. The drug works by gluing to myometrial cells, causing muscular contractions that push tissues away from the uterus. They also aid in cervical maturing by reducing and softening the cervix and myometrial cell expansion. Additionally, they are the best choice for those at risk of developing problems due to gastric ulcers, like older people, to reduce the risk of stomach ulcers.
The Breeky Tablets are used forMisoprostol, the active ingredient found in Breeky, is a prostaglandin-like analog prescribed for Gastric ulcers, Incomplete Abortion, Missed Abortion and Postpartum Hemorrhage (PPH), and the induction of cervix-ripening therapy and medically induced abortion. Activating prostaglandin receptors in the cervix and uterine can increase the force and frequency and reduce cervical tone. Doing it in the stomach can reduce gastric acid production. These are the most popular Breeky tablets used:
- The first trimester of pregnancy abortions
- managing mistakes
- preventing postpartum bleeding
- lower the risk of ulcers caused by NSAIDs
Adverse Side Effects of Tablets with BreekyBreeky Tablet's adverse consequences are grave and minor
- Stomach pain
- Breathing shortness
- Skin reactions to allergens that are severe
- The swelling of the lips, face, and eyelids. Tongue, feet, and hands.
- Menstrual cycle disruption
- Severe vaginal bleeding
- Cramping and pain in the pelvis.
Concerns over BreekyThere are a few concerns for people who are considering taking Breeky Tablet:
- Patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases such as diabetes, renal impairment, or respiratory conditions aren't known to be healthy or effective.
- Take care when using this product in women over 35 or smoking a lot.
- If used in conjunction with other medications, this medication can cause diarrhea. This includes antacids containing magnesium.
Why not utilize Breeky?If you are in any of the following situations, you shouldn't use the Breeky tablet:
- If you are pregnant or plan to be pregnant soon, stay clear of taking misoprostol to avoid ulcers. According to studies, misoprostol could cause premature labor, miscarriages, or congenital disabilities.
- If you're a woman of reproductive age, you must only take a safe method of birth control, such as misoprostol, if you've been unable to test for pregnancy in the past two weeks.
- If you are pregnant while taking misoprostol, discontinue the use immediately and speak to your doctor.
- If you've had a history of an allergy to this medicine and any of the prostaglandin analogs are the case, you shouldn't use it.
General InformationsThe general guidelines that you should take into consideration when using Breeky tablet for the treatment of your condition are
- You should take Breeky 200 mg Tablet. Breeky 200 mg tablet according to the dosage recommended by your doctor.
- Do not take this medication excessively or in a way that is not correct.
- Talk to your doctor in the event of any adverse effects from this medication.
- Do not stop using the medicine without consulting with your physician.
- Protect animals and children from the drug.
- It is best to dispose of it before when it expires.
- Make sure that any medicine you do not use is disposed of properly.
Other InformationOther important information in connection with the Breeky tablet is provided in the following paragraphs;
DosageThe dosage recommendation for Breeky tablet is
- Use the Breeky Tablet you have missed as soon as you remember.
- You can skip the amount you missed if it's almost time to take your next dose.
- Never take a double dose to fill in for the missed dose.
- If you suspect that you have taken an overdose, consult your physician immediately.
- The symptoms of an overdose can include diarrhea, fatigue, severe stomach cramps, fever, a slow heartbeat, and more.
InteractionsEvery medicine has a distinct interaction with every individual. Before starting any medication, talk to your doctor about any possible interactions.
Interactive with AlcoholAlcohol and its interactions with Breeky are not known. It is suggested to talk with your physician before using.
Involvement with Medicine
- heart disease
- renal impairment
- respiratory illness
WarningsThere are a few essential things to keep in mind before using of Breeky Tablet:
- may cause problems in heart patients
- Not suitable for breastfeeding or pregnant women.
SubstitutesHere are Breeky's substitute medicines:
- Zivus tablet 200 mcg 10's
- Zivus tablet 100 mcg 10's
- Tecmiso tablet 200 mg 10's
- S.T.Mom tablet 25 mg, 10's
- S.T.Mom tablet 200 mg 3's